June Yarn Along

By whattheharry - 9:40 AM



I am so glad I linked to Ginny's Yarn Along, because it held me accountable for both finishing a book and a knitting project.  It forced me to google how-to videos for steps that I needed to learn about.  You know, doing hard things.  

This month, I learned my cousin is having a baby girl in November.  I found some super soft gray yarn in the stash and making my go-to hat.  Easiest pattern ever, mindless knitting, something I need right now with all the current events.  

This is another book given to me by my sister-in-law.  I havent started it yet, but will soon.  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love a good quick knit! It helps me feel like I'm accomplishing something but doesn't take days on end (weeks on end? years on end?) to finish up. It's like a little guilty pleasure of sorts. That yarn looks very yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My book club read this book last year....and it was a hit. l Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindless projects are the best projects and we need them sometimes! The hat looks great and I love the gray color. I like link ups for that reason too.

    ReplyDelete