Hanging in there.

By whattheharry - 6:57 AM

Its down to the wire here.  Thursday is the big day.  I know I am ready to be done with being pregnant.  Though I am not sure I am ready for another baby!  Oh well, its too late now....though really its all good.

I have emails to respond to, blogs to read, one on one time with Max to fulfill, a bag to pack (for me), a bag to pack (for Max) and a bag to pack (for new baby).  So I am hoping to do all of this today and this week.

If I dont have anything to say before Thursday, I'll talk to all of you on the other side!  Wish us luck!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow! I didn't realize it was so close to the stork's arrival :) Sounds like you're as prepared as you can be. What an exciting time for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!! I know a baby being born Wednesday, too! :) Can't wait to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting - you're about to be a mom of two boys! And how lucky are they to have you as there mom!?!

    I can't wait to see what BB#2 looks like! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete