Happy Mother's Day!

By whattheharry - 1:12 PM

Happy Mother's Day! 

Especially to my blog-world Mom's - Emily, Colleen, Mary (your still a mama!) and Lara.  I hope you get to do whatever it is that you want to do today!  And I hope you get lots of hugs and kisses from your lovelies!

For me, today is about just hanging out and watching the clock TICK-TOCK as SLOW as physically possible because that is what these last 10 days feel like.  Eternity. 




And of course, spend time with Max.  He just makes me SO happy.  I hope someday he has the same appreciation for me that I have for my mom.  She's an amazing woman...always doing whatever she can for her children, even as grown adults.  I love you Mom!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. awww- thanks! Happy Mother's Day to you, too!
    Just think, next year, around Mother's Day, you'll be celebrating the birthdays of your 3 year old and your 1 year old. And they, no doubt, will be celebrating you :)

    Great pics, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day!! :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete