Nature

By whattheharry - 10:27 AM


michigan

colorado

illinois

One weekend, three different states, three siblings all enjoying nature.  Its apparent nature is well loved in this family.  

Boys love the river tubes.  So glad I got them.  They will be put to really good use here this summer and future summers.  

Getting the tubes to the lake was quite comical.  I inflated them in the garage and tried to put them in the car.  No such luck.  I'll attach them to the roof I thought.  So I head to Ace Hardware and walk in for a 100-foot rope and two bungee cords.  The Ace Hardware expert said no, deflate and then inflate again at the lake.  He sends me home with the 100-ft rope and batteries for the air pump.  I am sure he had a good laugh.  I had a good laugh. 

But his plan worked!  Inflated the tubes with no problems and the boys were on the water in minutes.  

I couldnt get them out of the water to go home.  Nor would they listen to me about going too far out when not in the tube.  Man do we miss swimming this summer. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments