recycled paper mini journal

By whattheharry - 2:29 PM

surfing for christmas gift inspiration a couple of weeks ago, i came across an idea of making a mini journal to carry in my purse.  it is made from paper that has been used and has like one line of print on it.  instead of throwing the piece out or putting it in the recycle bin, i did my own recycling right here at home. 


so i started with this:
IMG_5348 


and took some pages from these:
IMG_5349 


and i came up with these:
IMG_5358 


this is how i get 96 projects going at once.  i will find something to make someone, and then as i am making it, i think, i want one for myself.  so i add me to the list.  then as soon as i add me, i add my sister.  and if i add one sister, i have to add the other.  so in essence, the simple project turns into a major task! 


a peek inside:
IMG_5353 
stamped a 'to-do' list on one page


IMG_5355 
added a picture of the kids, with a 'moment' stamp on the other side of the page so my sister can capture those moments when there is no camera and wants to remember it.


IMG_5356 
this is the last page.  on the front page i wrote a note to my sister. 


pretty nifty gift, recycled, homemade, made just for someone ... what christmas is truly all about. 


 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments