My Niece Rocks, and plants.

By whattheharry - 7:27 AM

I saw this idea on a blog I found but I cannot remember which one.  It was probably a hop from a hop from a hop of a website.  Anyway, I thought it was a good ‘Max and Me’ project.  I know Max has done some planting in school and I’ve always received feedback from the teachers that he really enjoyed it.  So here we embarked on our project.  However, my niece Sara was over and she basically did it for me while I did laundry, dishes, made lunch, took care of Theo.  Sara, you rock!  We love you.




(dont you love that my finger looks like my arm in this picture???)

Now its up to Mother Nature to see if we'll be able to enjoy Cucumbers, Summer Squash, Basil and Watermelon.  (probably doesnt help I left them outside last night so when I brought them inside today they were SOAKED! oh well.)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments