the Next Family.

By whattheharry - 8:17 AM

I am part of a group of Single Mothers who write for this site, the Next Family.  It’s a site for the modern family – you know singles, gays, city dwellers, etc. 

A few years back I was entertaining the idea of writing.  Writing more, writing to an audience other than family and friends.  I found this site at the time were looking for volunteer writers.  I submitted some of my pieces and my blog and they asked me to join their team.  I was honored.

It was a rough go at first, then I found out I was pregnant with Theo and that was rough altogether.  So a few months back the editor asked me again if I would be interested.  I set a very low expectation and you know what its been working.  I am loving it.  Maybe in a few months I can increase my activity.  We’ll see.


I would love for you to check out my monthly postings.  One just posted about Sleep Trainingand all the wonderful things of getting a three-year-old to sleep.  Please check it out! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments