Winter.

By whattheharry - 10:53 AM

We've finally hit the depths of winter.  Freezing cold, snow, ice, frozen tundra temperatures.  By no means am I annoyed with it, its just, winter. 

I am so thankful my boys appreciate all types of weather.  I sure hope its because I appreciate them myself.  So with that, I make sure we enjoy festivities for each season.  Lately, its been sledding. 




It kills me they insist on 'penguin' style sledding.  For whatever reason they find it exhilarating.  I find it 'youre going to break your neck and never walk again'.  A friend was telling me recently that he's taken to surfing on a sled.  Oh, what I have to look forward too.  

No matter what, though, the boys are having fun.  I even sled too.  So we are all having fun. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments