holiday season 2008

By whattheharry - 2:16 PM

can you believe its here already?  i still feel like its the middle of summer.  but this year has just flown by and i am now wearing coats to work each day. 


so in the spirit of the holiday season, i started my crafting.  i usually make something, besides cookies.  today i was surfing my inspiration links, for inspiration, noless.  i came across a how-to for origami gift box.  very easy ...


i had marked this page as a favorite to come back to some other day.  but i got up from the desk and pulled out my scrapbooking paper and decided to whip up my own origami gift box. 


IMG_5196   


IMG_5199 


IMG_5200 


IMG_5201 


IMG_5202 


after i had finished this box, i figured what it would take to make them as gifts for friends and co-workers this season.  ali edwards is a big advocate for using scrapbook materials that you already own.  this is exactly what i started to do tonight.  i pulled out all of my paper, and started planning the gift boxes.  definitely inspired to finish this project and count the money left in my wallet!  sometimes the surfing pays off!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments