season's greetings, happy holidays, bah humbug

By whattheharry - 12:15 PM

you'd think after spending 6 hours yesterday and 6 hours today on christmas cards i would be so past the holiday spirit.  oddly, i am not. 


yesterday i went to my scrapbook club and had a mission to complete my christmas cards, and that i did.  however i hated them.  i still hate them.  they werent as fabulous as they were in my mind.  so i scrapped them, literally, into the garbage they went when i got home.  there went $20. 


this morning i woke up, pulled out this pad of paper i bought on friday and said to it, 'bring me my christmas cards!'.  and so it did:


IMG_5326 


i added one embellishment on the front - christmas tree or snowflake brad - that i had in the scrap stash.  inside the card is a picture of me in mexico city and i stamped 'feliz navidad'.  ... get it???  feliz navidad ... me in mexico ... yeah, i know, im cool.   


again, pretty impressed with my creativity.  this card making thing might catch on! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments