New Year Organization

By whattheharry - 11:36 AM

Though 'getting organized' is not on the resolution list, this is definitely a 'needs improvement' category in my life.  I started with getting a pocket calendar, the paper kind, and am now carrying it in my purse to remind me of appts, special days, BIRTHDAYS!, etc.  (I always forget birthdays, and I want to start remembering and sending a nice homemade card instead of email or text or call)


I have moved on to storage organization.  Friday night I cleaned out a closet where I keep my gift wrapping stuff.  I was very strict on what I could keep ... I threw a lot away, and another heaping load went to Goodwill today.  Then Saturday night, the pantry.  The Goodwill bag had then turned into a giant Goodwill box.  Sunday (today), with the help of my brother-in-law Ron, I was able to take this mess:
IMG_5579 


and change it into this:
IMG_5582 


Its not a complete re-do of the garage storage, however its a 100% improvement of the mess that was collecting on the floor.  In addition, I was able to move the pillows and floral chair covers from the closet to the garage, which made more room in the gift wrapping closet for stuff that was starting to collect in another closet. 


Now back to the regularly scheduled resolutions. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments