Steals, steals, steals! I mean, deals, deals, deals!

By whattheharry - 8:19 AM

I am amazed at the deals I have been finding at the stores lately.  I mean, they should really be called 'steals'. 


Purchases from the Gap on Monday:
-Merino wool sweater - normally $59, $9.97
-Silk peasant blouse - normally $40, $14.97
-Jersey dress - normally $40, $8.97


Last night, I found a cable-knit t-neck sweater at Target.  $24.99 online, $6 in-store.  Very Hubble-like-wearing-at-the-beach-kind-of-sweater.  (you know Hubble ... Robert Redford, The Way We Were ... sigh, great movie)


I should say this started the whole thing.  I was at the Goodwill looking for a file cabinet to use for all my taxes and warranties and other legal documents.  I surely never imagined finding this.  I was expecting boring ol'gray cabinet, not this beautiful orange.  Not sure if I am going to use it for the boring paperwork.  I am thinking scrapbook stuff needs to be stored in here.  And it was $3.99.  S-w-e-e-e-e-t. 


IMG_5632  
 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments