Freedom.

By whattheharry - 11:18 AM

Today I went into Chicago to the McCormick Tribune Freedom Museum to see their photo exhibit of our current and past presidents.  The entire museum is dedicated to the 1st amendment to the Constitution.  Walking thru the museum, reading about how this amendment affects so many different parts of our lives, I began to have appreciation for our Constitution, and living here in America.  Not that this didnt exist before my visit, but it was a warming feeling after my visit. 


The best part of the whole museum is the photos of the current and past presidents. Photos of them doing their jobs, in situations that werent pretty and in situtations that celebrated their presidency.  A few of my favorites were of Nixon and Elvis.  A photo of Jackie + JFK having a moment together before an appearance.  Nancy Reagan dancing with Frank Sinatra.  GHW Bush giving Barbara the bunny ears.  GW Bush with an up-turned umbrella.  I couldnt take up-close photos, but if you look closely you can see some. 


IMG_5780  
IMG_5781   
IMG_5783 
IMG_5786  
IMG_5787   
IMG_5788 
IMG_5790



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments