Birthday Lunch for Kelly.

By whattheharry - 9:54 AM

We went to lunch today to celebrate my sister-in-law Kelly's birthday.  This was one of the firsts for the boys, though they've been out when they were younger, but not at this active age.  Let me just say, they did GREAT!


Tyler lunch


I didnt get a picture of Charlie, we were just so busy talking about how well they were behaving.  This picture above is Tyler 'double-fisting'. 


So tomorrow, Sunday, is Kelly's official birthday.  I hope she has an awesome day.  She deserves it.  She does an awesome job mothering the twinkies and is so easy to get along with, so down to earth.  (Plus she gets an extra ten points for living with my brother!) 


I am very lucky to have an awesome sister-in-law.  Happy Birthday Kelly!


006  



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments