My Pregnancy Journal

By whattheharry - 9:29 AM

Journal 


For Christmas, my father and step-mother gave me this scrapbook/pregnancy journal.  I do scrapbook, but havent done so in a long time.  After going through the book, I was excited to complete this journal.  I wanted to document this special time in my life.  This has been an amazing journey.  I am SO thankful that I have been given this opportunity.  I had very little faith before I was pregnant, and sitting here today 32 weeks pregnant, in the home stretch, I do know that the Big Man wanted this for me.  Thank you Big Man!  Thank you!


So the scrapbook fever has caught on again.  I spent Saturday afternoon with my sister-in-law at Archivers, working on this book, while she worked on her project.  I havent given too much thought about creating a scrapbook for the bean, but I am sure I will. 


5 week us 
 *my first ultrasound to confirm pregnancy, 5 weeks


Page 2  
*12 weeks


Page 3
*need to finish this page, 20 week ultrasound 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments