Right now.

By whattheharry - 1:53 PM

(inspired by SouleMama)


IMG_2471 
Right now, I am...


:: enjoying the sweet taste of gummy bears. 


:: ecstatic Fall is here.  I love this season.


:: feeling so-so.  I’ve been very tired lately, looking forward to a couple of weekends where we have no activity, sleeping in, no errands, just hanging out.  


:: wanting to take a day off of a work and just cook, cook, cook, to put meals in the freezer, to bottle up granola, possibly experiment with homemade ketchup. 


:: riding along on this current journey, one milestone at a time.  One milestone at a time. 


:: enjoying my time with Max.  Since putting down the chores list, and just letting that be, my time with Max has resulted in someone not trying to get my attention in negative ways.  (just don’t come over to my house expecting the kitchen to be spotless.)


:: thinking about finances.  Planning for the future.  It’s a bit of a drag, but the budget needs to be updated.


:: grateful for family.


:: anticipating the cold nights.  Looking forward to using the hand-me-down handmade blanket on the bed.  It was a gift from my step-father’s grandmother to his mother on her wedding day.  I estimate the blanket to be roughly 80 years old.


:: itching to finish some sewing and knitting projects.


:: wishing the trees don’t lose their leaves too quickly.  I’d like to enjoy the beautiful colors for a while.


:: wondering if I should get my haircut. 


:: hoping the blog class I signed up for will be worth the investment.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I had intended to post this two days ago.  My energy is *zapped* as of late which would explain for the even longer lapse of time between postings here.  If anyone has any extra energy, and would be willing to share, please come on down! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love fall too... and gummy bears.
    Great post. There's definitely something about the fall that makes me want to snuggle in, get cozy, and bake. (and I don't even really like to cook!)
    Can't wait to read about the blog class. And when you find some energy, if you have any extra, please send it my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blog class? That sounds interesting. (I'm glad I'm not the only one who falls behind in posts because I'm just so darn tired after having all the fun that gave me something to write about in the first place!)

    ReplyDelete