Touch a Truck.

By whattheharry - 2:16 PM

A couple of weekends ago (yes! I know I am a bit behind!), Max and I met up with my brother, sister-in-law + kids at the Elmhurst Park District's Touch a Truck event.  This was our second year attending.  I think its a great event.  Last year, the boys were skeptical, but still wanted to sit in some of the trucks.  Max was way too small to do anything. 


This year, Max was interested, but only from the stroller.  The boys were really into it, but had enough of the horns.  (seems the highlight of going in to any truck was to press the horn, got real old, real quick.)  We got to sit in a fire truck, a de-icer from United Airlines, a Two Men and a Truck moving truck, a school bus and a Jewel food truck.  Each truck was giving away a trinket of sorts.  United gave out wings.  Fire department gave out the red plastic hats.  Two Men and a Truck, balloons.  Jewel, Jewel gave out chocolate covered pretzel sticks dipped in mini chocolate chips (dark, milk + white).  Um, hello...I'll be back to the Jewel truck any day! 


Trucks1
*fire engine + airplane de-icer


IMG_24081


IMG_24091


Then there was the Helicopter.  We were first in line. 
IMG_24191


IMG_24181


IMG_24241


IMG_24281


Some one wasnt interested at all.  That's okay, because when I looked inside, there isnt much room to do anything in the helicopter.  My 'small space issue' would surface, and quick!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Miri LOVES fire trucks...she would have love this! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, we are in Elise's class together. I love your banner/header!

    ReplyDelete