Jack-o-lanterns.

By whattheharry - 1:25 PM

IMG_2446


Looking for super quick, super easy and super cheap Halloween decorations? 


Just go to your scrapbook stash, pull out the orange, black and green papers.  Grab your glue stick and scissors.  And Voila!  (if you dont have scrapbook paper on hand, you can get a construction paper pack at Walmart or Target for less than $3.)


The hardest part is coming up with the face parts.  I had a picture saved of this craft from a year ago, and cannot for the life of me recall the blogger who posted it.  So I am giving credit .... here... just wish I knew!


If you need help with inspiration, check out Martha Stewart.


Another idea ... if your children are older, they can either do the drawing/designing/cutting themselves, or you cut out the pieces and they put them together.  Its a fun, easy Halloween-themed activity. 


IMG_2445



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is a great idea. My 2 1/2 year old will love it. I'm always looking for fun things for him b/c his older brother sometimes steals the craft thunder around here. An added benefit is that I won't feel guilty (anymore) about having all that unused scrapbook paper!

    ReplyDelete