Oct + Nov.

By whattheharry - 12:59 PM

I'm still feeling pretty yucky, yet am starting see more good days than bad.  I was told when I was in my mid thirties that the body starts taking longer to heal.  I didnt believe it.  Well, here I am at *that* number (you know the number after 3-9), and now convinced of it. 


Here's basically what happened in October and so far, November.


1. Halloween Parade at school. 
IMG_2499


IMG_2505


2.  Halloween Party with twinkies and their 'multiples' group.
IMG_2524


3.  Halloween. 
IMG_2529


IMG_2530


4.  Trip to Denver to visit Aunt Sharon, Uncle Geno, cousins Nicholas, Erika + Zachary.
IMG_2535


IMG_2543


So that is basically whats been happening in between us just hanging out at home, watching the movie Robots over and over again and living off toast, crackers and applesauce (because I have no desire or energy to cook!).  Please dont report me to the Bad Parent Police! 


What have you been up to?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love his froggie hat--and he looks fascinated by the plane ride! I sure do hope you are feeling much better soon. (Our family activities pretty much match yours in the last paragraph--I think it has something to do with the shorter days...)

    ReplyDelete