I've got like 3 minutes.

By whattheharry - 10:34 AM

Lately time is of the essence, or extremely valuable and precious, so I have to make the best of it.  Which means many things are forgotten about or put aside until 'someday'.  This has been an adjustment, to say the least.  But, its also making me rethink the Internet, and what it does to ones life - time suck, mood alterer (for the worse), increases 'to-do' list by thousands with all the DIY crap and so on...

Have you seen the commerical where the girl is talking about how she has 800 or so friends on facebook, and her parents have 8??  Then they flip to her parents who are off living life??  Yeah, that's what I want to be, the parents living life. 

Here are a few shots of whats been going on around here - other than tending to Theo and saying 'No' four billion times a day to Max.  I've started substituting other sayings for No...thats how much I hate it!

A little morning time in the backyard before the blazing heat kicks in!



'I play drums, mama!' 
My new favorite summer drink.  
The first of many dress-a-like days! We went to church for the first time in two months.  It was good.  

I pulled out my sewing machine for a project.  I forget how much I enjoy sewing.  (this old lady needs a tune up bad! Add that to the list of things to do!) 
And the finished project. 
Here's the before:
A very blurry picture.  Four cans of spray paint ($15), fabric ($6), pillow inserts ($14) and flowers ($6).  I love how it looks SO different, as if I purchased the chairs new. 

So that's pretty much it.  Gotta run, as time is almost up and I want to get a shower in today! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Other sayings... Not needed, Not necessary, or not thinking that is required... just ways to rephrase the word no. :)

    LJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. also... love the pics of the boys
    LJ

    ReplyDelete