The Next Martin Scorsese. (ok, not really)

By whattheharry - 8:04 PM

I had this post all written out and was waiting for the video to load and realized what I typed was the all I needed to do to get myself back on track.  Been a bit distracted the last couple of days.  When really, the only thing that matters are these two. 

This is what a typical night looks like.  Such a bad photo, but its our life, right now.  I absolutely love love love that Max has a strong resemblance to my sister and brother.  And Mohawk Man is getting better at his push-ups. 

It was this night that I also found this on the camera.  This kid is a trip!  Cracks me up! So without further adieu, Max's first home movie. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Remember this post?  This morning I learned of good news, that the loved one received good news themselves.  So, so long Crap Card, you have not taken us down!  I know certain family members have prayed hard over the last few months, myself included.  The news this morning made my day. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments