Us.

By whattheharry - 10:52 AM

Yesterday I read this post, from Soulemama.  Once again, she has said something that has resonated with me.  She closed her post with this:

Home is good, and it's a very good thing we like each other so much. This is the place, and these are the people I'm so glad to be sharing this adventure with.
 

So true.  So, so true.  Our home is good.  I am so very proud of how its transformed from me, to me and Max, to me, Max and Theo.  We are still working to find our groove together, but its all good.  Very good. 



Mom took these yesterday after work, for a couple of reasons.  One, we havent had a family photo since the day Theo was born.  Two, school needs a family photo for Theo's cubby and Max has an assignment for family photos. 

Thanks Mom.  I love these.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments