Happy Birthday Max.

By whattheharry - 1:17 PM

SIX!

My goodness, my firstborn is six years old.  How did this happen?

I know everyone says their child is the best, the cutest, the funniest, etc.  Max.  Max is super cute, super smart and on some days can be super funny.  He is my more serious one of the two.  My analyst.  I would not change one bit about him.  Because bottom line, he is simply amazing.

At six, he's all about Minecraft and Legos, and wanting to ride his bike, and stretching his leash from me and boundaries.  He's inquisitive and loves to read.  We have a small addiction to Minecraft videos on You Tube.  (thankfully its a kid-focused channel!)

And he's brave.  So brave.  He takes scary things and he does them.  I dont ever ever want that to change.  I love this blond kid more than I can say.  Happy Birthday Max!





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments