1st Day of School 2018

By whattheharry - 10:42 AM




August 15th, 2018.  First day of 3rd and 1st grade for these two.  They wouldnt tell you or show you but they were excited for school to start.  I love they love school.  They love the routine and all the opportunities that come with going to school.  They love their friends. 

They attend a great school in our town.  Its by no means the best, but its the best for us.  I know they are learning all they can and are supposed to.  I am so grateful they will be able to stay here and cherish their school years here.  The teachers here that we have had so far have been absolutely wonderful.  I am not sure if we would have this experience anywhere else. 

When I say I am so grateful I am not uprooting them from their school, I mean I am grateful to my core.  It is not what I had wanted for them.  I have always wanted to have them stay in a school system with friends, and in our community. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments