halloween 2018

By whattheharry - 1:13 PM

The thing about my parenting style is, is that I am a fun parent.  I make sure the boys get to experience as much as they can where we can.  We camp, we visit museums and take road trips.  We go to the library, explore our backyard.  We appreciate simplicity and the off-beaten path.

This weekend was no different.  We went to a pumpkin farm for the fun.  They had jumping pillows, barrel rides, corn maze and pits, hay bales stacked two stories tall for climbing.  Needless to say the boys had fun!






I've been reflecting a lot lately about how life would have been with Tony, I even found a journal note to myself back in August about how Tony doesnt have any sense of adventure nor has any desire to try new things.  I think I knew the inevitable was coming then.  Thank goodness.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments