Easter 2020.

By whattheharry - 7:26 AM







Easter 2020, spent home alone, with technology connecting family.  Overall it was a quiet day, though nice.  We were thrust into this new normal.  We werent given a choice to isolate.  I am very appreciative of this time home with the boys, and being resourceful at what to do with our time.  I am also a bit nervous of what the future holds, how it will all play out going back to our routines. 

Why is it in 2020, we figured out to have a family get together, why havent we done this before?  But so thankful for it. 

Life is never without challenges.  Its always up and down.  I am thankful that I am to experience these ups and downs and I can learn and grow from them. 

I have been documenting things that happen each day during the quarantine.  Somewhat of a grateful daily journal, but more to document the things I want to remember, good or bad.  One of my favorite actresses, Drew Barrymore, starting a blog to write to capture thoughts and feelings during this time.  And this is exactly why I starting blogging this time. 

I want to remember this, so one day I share with the boys on how we survived this time, how the boys bonded together, how we baked so much together.  This is a great time to take a time-out and just be. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments