Feeling pretty.

By whattheharry - 12:33 PM

Its been one of those days where I just want to crawl into a whole and only speak to those who will answer me with a 'yes ma'am'.  Many conflicts of personality, many 'suggestions' and many co-workers whose mouths need to meet my fist.  How dare people feel they have the right to ridicule me, a question or a suggestion in an email.  How dare people conveniently leave data out of the equation and then make it an example that I was missing a valid point.  These people?  They know who they are.  If it wouldnt cost me my career, my fist would totally make contact. 


Today, on the way home from work, I decided it was high time for a manicure.  My nails have been growing like wildfire since being pregnant.  And I've fallen in love with this new color from OPI.  I saw it in a magazine and have been thinking it about it since. 


Jade
**Jade is the New Black, Hong Kong collection 


The nail salon did not have this color, so I went with a safe neutral color for now.  However, I will get my hands on this polish! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments