2 out of 3.

By whattheharry - 2:05 PM

This past weekend was a bit crazy for all of us.  One of the twinkies was in the hospital for what turned out to be a very bad sinus infection.  The other twinkie stayed at Grandma's for the weekend.  Max and I's sleeping schedule was off, and 3:30am was a perfect time to get up for the day, which eluded to nap times being off and one overtired mommy. 


Though on Sunday, Max and I met Grandma at church and then headed over to the house to hang with Charlie.  It just didnt feel right without Tyler there, and he wanting to play with Max.  I didnt think to do this on Sunday, so Thank You Picnik!


Miss you ty*sorry Kelly, this is the best I could get!


And this game of chase would have been ten times better if Tyler was here.  In other words, we were constantly thinking and talking about Tyler.  Hopefully soon, when he is feeling better, he can come over for a game of chase. 



chase from Melissa Mensavage on Vimeo.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That video is awesome. Charlie likes being a cousin, I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa: When I try to watch the video, I get a message that says, "Oops. Something broke. Try it again." It doesn't work for me.
    The boys are precious - I can't believe how big Max has gotten. I'd love to watch the video. Can you fix it?
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete