::right now::

By whattheharry - 2:04 AM

(new periodic series of documenting the 'right now', capturing life, all inspired by Soule Mama.)


IMG_1416


IMG_1419


Right now, I am ...


::watching Max sleep (ok, not right this minute, but he has a cold and I've been checking on him).


::loving chai tea and all its spicey goodness.


::wanting to walk through my house with the garbage can to rid of any clutter.  feeling very 'messy' with all my little piles everywhere. 


::looking at the enormous pile of laundry that needs to be folded.


::heading to bed soon (have been oversleeping in the mornings, need to go to bed earlier).


::praying for Japan, and all those families to be reconnected, safely. 


::waiting for a package with some new make-up.  new season = new make-up. 


::enjoying my nighttime routine with Max.  playing chase, watching him stand in front of the humdifier blowing air in his face, crawling all around in his diaper, so happy. 


::surprising myself at being able to do this Mom thing. 


::feeling grateful for my day today.  should never take a day for granted. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments