Danada Forest Preserve.

By whattheharry - 2:06 PM

Today, Sharon, Erika, Max and I went for a hike at the Danada Forest Preserve. It was a gorgeous day for a hike.  I am so glad Sharon and Erika were game for a day out in the sun, in nature and enjoying each other's company. 


The path runs through the Equestrian Center on the grounds.  Erika rides horses, and has been for a while, so she wanted to stop and take a gander at the stable.  The place is beautiful.  


IMG_1944


IMG_1946


Barn


Horses


IMG_1954


I'm very lucky I was able to spend a beautiful Sunday with my favorite people.  This is definitely the quality time that I have been missing lately.  My heart was warm when we left.  Thank you Sharon and Erika for spending a good day with Max and I.  We loved it!  We love you!  



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sounds wonderful! Wish I could have been there. Wish that just once when we go to Chicago it is not broiling hot or raining!

    ReplyDelete