Weekend Thoughts.

By whattheharry - 2:20 PM

Max ty truck


Have a few thoughts from the weekend.  Some of them I am certainly learning from, others I'd just like to process and move on and a few that I want to remember.


Learning experiences -
-listen to my head, not my heart when i am upset.  makes life much easier when i am logical about things.
-just say what is on my mind when it is on my mind. dont like the feeling of a missed opportunity.
-the laundry WILL get done.


Moving on -
-meltdown at funeral service for a woman I knew.  not a fan of funerals, dont like saying 'good-bye'.
-unecessary conflicts (see point #1 above).
-excess clutter in my house.


Remember -
-tyler enjoying playing in Uncle Geno's truck.
-tyler telling me to put max in the driver seat, and  he'll put his seatbelt on in the passenger seat. (it was as if they were teenagers,  heading out for the night, SO cute!).
-max wanting to help me weed the flower beds.
-sharon, erika, nicholas, zachary, max and i hiking the Blackwell Forest Preserve.


How was your weekend?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i think my favorite line in this whole post is: the laundry will get done. ;) I just don't know if that is possible at my house!!

    ReplyDelete