Homemade Yogurt Pops.

By whattheharry - 10:26 AM

(apparently i go from no posting at all, to finding time on my lunch hour to post every day.  if i remember to bring my camera, i'll be able to share pictures of life and its goings-on around here.)

I've been in the process of making up a grocery list, to use each week, or however often I go to the grocery store.  I always write things down, and bring the list, but I feel a bit disorganized so I wanted to create something in Word or Excel. 

One of the categories is Treats.  You know the yummy kind.  This summer, I am sure Max will be introduced to popsicles.  I have no problem with that.  Most of those on the market are all sugar and fake sugar.  As active as Max is, I am not at all worried about his weight, but I am worried about nutrition. 

I did some surfing over at allrecipes, and found a healthy treat, yogurt pops.  Dont these look yummy?


This recipe doesnt call for anything other than what you have in the house.  I love it.  I seriously might not wait until Summer.  I think once I get the popsicle molds -or even yet, just use dixie cups - Max and I will be partaking in a little blueberry yogurt pops.  Or straw + blue-berry pops.  Or MANGO!!!! Ooooo, yum!
Photobucket

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have GOT to make these this summer--- it looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete