Again.

By whattheharry - 6:18 AM

Again its happened.  Where I've been taking pictures, have stories I want to share, but then I find no time to actually follow-through. 

I am going to blame the whole Making A Human thing. 

Literally, I go to bed at 7:30p, no sooner after I put Max down for the night.  My weekends are spent doing things that I usually do during the week. 

To say the least, this is frustrating and annoying.  Especially when I have some cute valentines to show you, some cousin love and my thoughts on the Winter Blues.  Hopefully this weekend.... Hopefully. 

In the meantime, here's a picture of Max reading at the library last weekend.  Ok, he really isnt reading, and he sat in the place for like a minute, after he exhausted himself running up and down the aisles screaming!  The head librarian was laughing the entire time.  (Thank heavens!)


Photobucket

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments