Living Room Wall Inspiration.

By whattheharry - 11:45 AM

I've always admired the giant canvas pictures that people have on their walls, or you see in a gallery or museum.  I've always wanted to get one (or a few) for my house, though I could never commit to a photo.

Nor the price.

They are a bit expensive. 

I'm in the process of doing some major-much-needed redecorating in my house, and I think its time to bite the bullet and purchase one, if not two of these. 

Enter Plywerk.  They are an eco-friendly 'canvas' printing company.  However, their canvases are actual wood.  Martha had them in her March publication, so I checked it out.  I'm impressed.  Small business, excellent.  Eco-conscious, excellent.  Pricing, a bit cheaper than traditional canvas, excellent. 


via

So come this summer, I imagine I'll have a two giant pictures on my living room wall.  One similar to the curly head kid in the upper right, and one similar to the newborn in the upper left. 

Cant. Wait. 

Photobucket

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments