What happens at my house after dinner.

By whattheharry - 6:58 PM

This is what happens at my house after dinner is made, served and I've cleaned up the kitchen.  We, or I should say he, laps the kitchen table. 

Tonight he would purposely fall and I would yell, in that squeaky voice, 'WIPEOUT!'...and that would give me the belly laugh I love to hear.  I am a bit biased, but his laugh is so cute its contagious!

These are his new shoes.  Over the weekend I found that his foot was out of room, altogether.  Meaning to a point where his toes were constantly curled under.  Poor guy.  These werent what I was looking for initially, but after a long ordeal at one store, and knowing I had to get him shoes, we settled on these.  They've grown on me, and when I ask Max, 'what does the dinosaur say?', he replies, 'Roar!'.  So cute!

Photobucket

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love how purposeful his steps are--- so adorable. And seriously, it's like he went from baby Max to Big Boy Max in a matter of weeks!

    ReplyDelete