Christmas 2012.

By whattheharry - 11:11 AM

I havent been terribly good at taking pictures lately - feeling a bit disconnected with my camera.  I mean I totally missed Theo's Six Month post.  (Poor guy ... I'll have to make it up to him somehow.)

Anyway, Christmas came and went in a flash this year.  Probably because I was knee deep in making gifts, one that is still sitting on the kitchen floor that needs finishing, and each time Max walks by it asks when he can play with it.  Soon... I hope...

The few moments I really wanted to get on camera I found myself just being a part of the moment.  For example, Max picking out the cookie, plate and cup for Santa.  Then putting them under the tree.  Then putting the Santa key on the front door knob (because we dont have a chimney).  It was a precious moment.  One I know I'll remember for ... well, ever. 



(max noticing a bite taken from the cookie, the letter Santa left and noticing the giant pirate ship and not sure he could touch it.)

We headed to Grandma's house for the day and to open gifts with the cousins.  Im sure Kelly has a better picture of these four.  Love them.

When we got home later, I made sure I got a picture of them in front of the tree.  I am so so blessed to have these two in my life. 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments