Christmas Cards, and why they stress me out.

By whattheharry - 1:11 PM

Each year I receive several adverstisements in the mail from Shutterfly, Snapfish, Tiny Prints, Minted and a few other online places for christmas cards.  When I flip through the beautiful pages I see these awesome pictures that coordinate with the card.  So when it comes time for me to put together our christmas card, the anxiety jumps like six levels because it has to be perfect. 

Well, this year it will be nothing of the sort.  Getting a two year old and an infant to look at the camera at the same time is close to a miracle.  To get a two year old to smile nice and not with some phoney smile all the while saying, 'CHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSEE'.

I was able to get a picture that will suffice for the card.  Its not my favorite, but taking these photos this morning was awesome...just see these:






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments