Multi-tasking.

By whattheharry - 8:30 AM

Everyone says they are multi-tasking, myself included.  Honestly I think its just second nature to me these days with two kids and all. 

One of the things I've been missing quite a bit lately is reading.  A while back my dad suggested books on CD.  I filed that suggestion away, knowing it was a good idea and someday I would do it.  This past Sunday was the day I did it.  At our weekly trip to the library we ventured to the adult section for this mama to get a book....on CD. 

I am totally into this book, The Help.  I've been listening during my commute from/to Grandma's on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am loving it. 

We even checked out a Thomas book on CD.  They listen to books on CD at school, so its not anything new to Max.  This morning I popped The Cranky Day CD into the player and Max sat quietly in the back seat, listening intently. 

My hesitation of deviating from the traditional book reading (you know where you open a book and turn pages) is starting to ween...just a little bit.  This was a BRILLIANT idea.  Thanks Dad!! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments