Just putting it out there for validation.

By whattheharry - 2:42 PM

I cannot believe the motivation that I had today.  It felt like the motivation flood gates bursted open.  I love the feeling I have sitting here in bed, exhausted. 


I was able to accomplish this list today.
-packaged up ebay sales for trip to post office on Monday.
-organized the cabinet underneath the kitchen sink.
-laundry, all of it!
-ran to Target for office supplies.
-organized the last 10 years of tax returns.
-organized my store to start business on Monday.
-made muffins for breakfast.
-watched the last three innings of Cubs game.  (they were robbed!)
-planned this week's ebay listings.
-paid bills.
-went for run.


I am a bit tired.  Have a long week ahead of me.  Looking forward to this upcoming weekend for three days off instead of two. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments