Feeling thankful right now.

By whattheharry - 2:44 PM

Lots of things were done this past weekend, and today.  Things that I am very thankful for. 


1.  Coffee with a group of women who are single and professional on Saturday morning.  It was nice to meet new people.  It was especially nice to know what they feel and they know how I feel. 
2.  Scrapbooking Melissa's baby shower.  Again it was nice to get out and meet new people and see a few I havent seen in a few months.  Good times.
3.  Babysitting the boys on Saturday night.  I love them.  I think they love me (or atleast they dont know yet that they love me).  We always have a good time.  We went for a walk, we played on the mat, we watched Baby Einstein like 4 times to keep you-know-who from crying.  It was good QT with my sister Laura too. 
4.  Brunch and shopping with Kimmy on Sunday afternoon.
5.  My new fence in the yard.
6.  Ebay - sold all my items this week.  YAY!


I like this feeling of thankfulness, it leaves a sense of positivity in my life.  I like it when I feel positive. 


Cant have a blog post without a picture??!!!  Especially when its this picture, taken on Saturday night.  My sister Laura and Charlie.  Good times.


IMG_6261 


or this one.


IMG_6284



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments