Missing camera.

By whattheharry - 2:06 PM

Not physically missing my camera, but emotionally.  I had left it at my brother's house last Saturday when I was over there to see the boys.  I wasnt able to take any photos from dinner with the girls.  Well, any decent photos, I should say.  My camera phone was able to capture the moment, and that is what the camera is for, right? 


Today, I finally got my camera back.  And I forgot I had taken these.
IMG_6243 
*grandma + charlie


IMG_6242 
*their parents were leaving, tyler is waving 'bye-bye!'


IMG_6234 
*charlie in the bouncing swing-thing.


IMG_6246 
*new teething ring


IMG_6248 
*ginga + tyler


IMG_6249 
*getting some grub


I could seriously post a thousand pictures of these two.  They melt my heart.  Thank you Charlie + Tyler for spending time together last Saturday!  (and think, in just thirty-six short hours, I'll get to see you again!)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments