Starbucks Pick of the Week

By whattheharry - 10:36 AM

Usually I am at Starbucks one or two times a week.  Sometimes three, depending on what is happening, where I am going, etc.  Over the last few weeks, I've been collecting the iTunes Pick of the Week cards.

IMG_6051

Last night I logged into iTunes and listened to the sampling of music I will get for free if I choose to download them.  I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised with the selection.  I thought these picks would be crazy alternative thrashing music, but they werent.  So I went ahead and downloaded them.  I will have them playing tonight while I bake. 


Dido - Safe Trip Home - Quiet Times Quiet Times by Dido
Greg Laswell - Three Flights from Alto Nido - How the Day Sounds How the Day Sounds by Greg Laswell
Diana Krall - Quiet Nights (Bonus Track Version) - The Boy from Ipanema The Boy From Impanema by Diana Krall
The Boxer Rebellion - Union - Flashing Red Light Means Go Flashing Red Light Means Go by The Boxer Rebellion
Brett Dennen - Hope for the Hopeless - San Francisco San Francisco by Brett Dennen
Bruno Merz - Through Darkness Into Day - Nine Sixteen Nine Sixteen by Bruno Merz
Lisa Hannigan - Sea Sew - I Don't Know I Don't Know by Lisa Hannigan





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments