Happy Easter.

By whattheharry - 2:45 PM

Happy Easter everyone!


IMG_6101


Today, as no different from any other day, I am thankful.  Thankful for everything, for being alive, for walking, for family etc.  As I sat in church this morning, I could only think about all the good things in my life.  And when I say good, I mean everything is operational, no major flaws.  So I was thinking that there really isnt any part of my life that has a major problem.  Everything is good.  Therefore, I am thankful. 


I spent the day with the family.  Started off at church, we took photos, ate breakfast, fell asleep on the couch, some did homework, others the crossword and then we ate dinner. 
IMG_6085 
*sister laura + family


IMG_6090 


IMG_6091 


IMG_6099 
*sister laura was going to town about not standing up straight...i had to divert the attn.


IMG_6100 
*i always get shoved to the front.  just wishing i didnt have mushroom head-hair.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments