iTunes iMix.

By whattheharry - 11:02 AM

IMG_6073


I have owned an iPod now for 7 years, roughly.  And for 7 years, every day I browse thru my iTunes account looking for a tune or two to add to my iPod that will capture my mood, keep me motivated as I listen to it.  I rarely go anywhere without my iPod.  Its like a staple in my purse, almost as important as my wallet. 


Today I took my niece Megan out shopping for her birthday.  We sat outside for a bit to enjoy the nice weather, and she plugged in her iPod.  Good for her, I thought to myself.  And as I browsed thru her playlists, I can see how we differ in music tastes.  She is new school punk (who think they can be old school punk, but old school punk only happened once.  1980's once.), and I am (as of late) texas country.  I found a couple of iMixes on iTunes that are matching my current music flavor.  Here's a sampling:


Somebody's Trying to Steal My Heart by Kyle Park
 Feels Like Rain by No Justice
You Had Me At My Best by Wade Bowen
More Than Local by The Benjy Davis Project
Chokin' On Air by The Britt Lloyd Band
Country Girl by The Scott Wiggins Band
Jumping Bean by nelo
3AM by Texas Renegade
Peace Love and Hard Liquor by  Jamie Richards
Yesterday Road by The Great Divide
Last Last Time by Bleu Edmondson
Walkin' On The Moon by Mike McClure
Feel Alright by The Bois d'Arcs
Into You by Spur 503
Fastest Way to Texas by Roger Creager
Texas Moon by Stoney LaRue
Long Way to Mexico by Cory Morrow
Donnelly Drive by Kyle Bennett Band
Dixie Boy Special by The Lost Trailers
Home to Texas by Ryan James



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments