Turquoise.

By whattheharry - 8:37 AM

I love turquoise.  Turquoise earrings, bracelets, rings, necklaces.  All of it.  Love it.  I could own 16 pairs of turquoise earrings and they would all be so different. 


This necklace my cousin made for me.  She has her own Etsy shop, Wrens Den.  
IMG_6034   


I found these lovelies at We Dream in Colour, had to have them to go with this purple shirt I own that never wear because I have no jewelry to wear with it!
Verdigris_017 


And I couldnt resist these little numbers from Etsy shop, mayaruhi.  Again, I have a different purple shirt these would be perfect with.
Gold hoops 


I look forward to the day these items arrive in the mail and I tear open the package and immediate try them on.  I will admire them walking from mirror to mirror in my house, saying 'how awesome are these?'



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments