Anger.

By whattheharry - 2:16 PM

Its funny how anger can creep into a perfectly fine day.  I seriously need to just eliminate any and all associations to the anger point in my life.  Unfortunately, this anger point is a human being, so tossing it in the garbage is not feasible.  Now I have to choose every day I wake to mentally put this person out of my mind.  Hopefully soon enough it wont be a chore to do so. 


I had a great day today.  My mother and I went to a kids resale event, stopped by to see the twin nephews (of which Charlie. Can. Walk.!!!! can you believe it???), made a visit to a cemetery to see my great grandmother and then finally visited with a dear friend and her newborn son. 


Why should I allow this person and their immature actions anger me and ruin a perfectly fine day?  I shouldnt even given it the five minutes I did.  Consider the source, a good friend once said.  Consider the source. 


And so I did, I considered the source.  Seriously. 


My great-grandmother Josephine Day. 

J




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments