Changes.

By whattheharry - 3:04 PM

This has been a whirlwind week.  Up and down emotionally.  I've done some soul seaching from this ride.  There are many changes coming.  Big changes.  Changes that start with this blog.  I will speak what is on my mind.  I will speak open and freely about my feelings.  If you dont like what I have to say, you DO NOT have to read this.  Amazing how the freedom of speech works for us.  You can say what you want, but there is no law stating you have to listen.  Please remember that when you travel through your life and run into people, places, things that you dont agree with.  You dont have to do it. 


I spent the afternoon with Kelly and the boys today.  I love all three of them.  They are always so much fun to hang out with.  And I even made dinner.  It wasnt anything Giada or Barefoot Contessa would make but it was better than take-out - both for our health and financial.  The boys are super mobile now.  They like to be everywhere! Who can blame them?


IMG_7094 
We walked to the park.


005 
The boys are fascinated by the red light that comes from the camera...they stop everything, especially their smiles.


004 
And then they crawl over to the camera, wanting to touch it, eat it.


009 
Then we distract them with other things to eat!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments