I did it!

By whattheharry - 1:55 PM

Harvard library 
*harvard library, taken by Paul Lowry, photo from flickr.com


I completed the three books I told myself I would do this summer, for my pseudo summer reading program.  Though the three I had listed earlier this summer, are not the ones I actually read.  Either way, I completed the three.  And I am feeling motivated to continue on with the list of books I want to read!


I have the desire to find myself in a big fluffy sweater and jeans, curling up with my next book in a classic old library where the stale damp smell and the faint light from the windows and lamps make it SO easy to escape reality and fall into my book. 


Someday, I'll actually go into the Harvard Library to sit and read.  I've been to the campus and Harvard Square in Boston, but next time I want to blend in and walk away with that experience. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments