Thankful.

By whattheharry - 11:34 PM


Thanksgiving 2009 


This Thanksgiving, what I am thankful for is different, new.

I usually always put me last in the gratitude list.  Its taken me WAY too long to finally put my foot down and put me first.  With that said, THE most important thing I am grateful for this year, is my health and having the opportunity to become a mother, something I've dreamed of for so long.  I cannot thank my doctor enough nor can I find the right words to express the amount of gratitude I have for him for helping me with this journey.  He will forever hold a special place in my heart and my child's heart.


Also new this year, I am grateful for my life experiences.  For these I wouldnt have the strength, the wisdom, the compassion and the ability to say, 'not for me, thank you'.  I mean this is relatively new....like a few days new.  It was a total V8 moment the other day, when I had enough negativity, I decided to delete email communication without even reading it.  Do I wonder what it said?  Not one bit. So, I thought to myself as I hit the delete button, 'Not for me! Thank you!'.   

Lastly, I will ALWAYS be grateful for all my beautiful nieces and nephews.  They are my first loves.  No matter what they say, do, be, they always make me smile.  

Oh wait.  One more.  My mom.  She is my rock.  I love you dearly, Mom.  

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and be sure to be thankful every day.   



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments