Twinkies are 1!

By whattheharry - 12:39 PM

Edited - Kelly shared some of her photos on Facebook the other day, here are two that captured the boys elbows deep in cake!


Charlie and cake


Tyler and cake 
 **Thanks for sharing these Kelly!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Today was the twinkies 1st birthday party.  They did surprising well with all the people in their house.  I am very proud of them doing their best.  Andrew and Kelly threw a great party and of course, are doing an awesome job with the boys! 


Charlie spent most of the party just walking around from room to room, not really stopping anywhere for longer than 30 seconds.  He just likes to walk and be mobile.  Tyler, he was definitely into the gifts.  Wanted to know what was inside! Take a look below!


IMG_7248 
Oh My Goodness! So excited!


IMG_7249 
Let me see whats in this bag!


IMG_7250 
Ok, enough of the last gift, what's in this bag!


IMG_7251 
A Card! If I shake it enough will something come out of it?  (Charlie decided to stop for a card shake too!)


IMG_7252 
I cleared off the table of gifts, whats on the floor??


IMG_7257 
I like this card!


IMG_7259 
WOW! Elmo chairs!  What a great gift!


IMG_7262_edited-1 
Dont be talking smack about my Elmo chair, got it? 


This is the last picture I was able to get with my camera, then my battery died.  The boys got a slice of cake each, and I think were a bit gun shy of touching it or eating it with 25 people all staring at them.  They eventually figured it out and Charlie was all about the cake!  Tyler, I think he just like feeling it.  They were covered in it, so straight into the tub they went!  It was a great party!
IMG_7264


Happy Birthday Charlie + Tyler!  



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments